Monday, February 20, 2012

A big-up for Fr McFruitloop!

Confessions of a Thirty Something Cybertronian (that Marco's a clever guy with all his theolology and that, but most of it is Greak to me) has some grate news about Fr McFruitloop. I know him well and he's my kind of priest.

No theoligy about Fr McFruitloop!

Many a time we've skinned up a spliff together over a shroom omelette, and I always knew I could trust him with my Mu, he not being the marrying kind (Know what I mean? Know what I mean?).

His ordination was a real gas, and if you want to know more about it, and about this fabulous priest, follow the link to Marco's blog.

If there were more like Fr McFruitloop, and less like Pope Ratstinger, I might even return to the fold.

Mebbe.

1 comment:

  1. Footer,..you kill me! I love it! I don't think I've ever read anything you write without laughing myself stupid!!!!!!!!! You truly are a modern G.K. Chesterton,..keep it up!!!

    God Bless
    -M

    ReplyDelete